II ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Service allows you to learn more about Furniture.world and to do business with us.
III RULES FOR USER CONDUCT AND USE OF THE SERVICE
You need to be of legal age to use the Service. If you are not and still start business with us you are obligated to cover all the damage we experience because of our relationship with you, including legal sanctions, if they occur. You are not allowed to start any business with us if that might cause legal actions against us and if we still start some business of that kind, you are obligated to warn us or you might be responsible for legal actions taken against us. We operate globally and therefore our clients might be from any country.
IV LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND/OR MATERIALS
As part of the Service, Furniture.world may provide you with convenient links to third party website(s) (“Third Party Sites”) as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (the “Third Party Applications, Software or Content”). The video in the background, at the top of the info.html subpage, belongs to bfound.io YouTube channel and is probably created by Gusto furniture. Furniture.world has no control over Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content or the promotions, materials, information, goods or services available on these Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Such Third Party Sites and Third Party Applications, Software or Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by Furniture.world, and Furniture.world is not responsible for any Third Party Sites accessed through the Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content posted on, available through or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices or other policies of or contained in the Third Party Sites or the Third Party Applications, Software or Content. Inclusion of, linking to or permitting the use or installation of any Third Party Site or any Third Party Applications, Software or Content does not imply approval or endorsement thereof by Furniture.world. If you decide to leave the Site and access the Third Party Sites or to use or install any Third Party Applications, Software or Content, you do so at your own risk and you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the site.
V MODIFICATIONS TO THE SITE
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Site, unless we both agree on something else.
VI INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and agree that we and our licensors retain ownership of all intellectual property rights of any kind related to the Service, including applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. Other product and company names that are mentioned on the Service may be trademarks of their respective owners. We reserve all rights that are not expressly granted to you under this Agreement.
VII NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
In order to promptly address claims of alleged infringement of intellectual property rights, we have established the following procedures. If you are the owner of copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights, or have been authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such rights, and you believe your rights have been or are being infringed, please notify us immediately. Notice should be in writing and should be sent by regular mail (not by email) to the following address: DN Invest Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX London, United Kingdom. Notices should include the information set forth below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyrights or other Intellectual Property Rights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material of yours is protected by copyright laws, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format (including section numbers): (i) Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed. For example, “The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on http://www.legal.com/legal_page.html”; (ii) Identify the material that you claim is infringing the copyrighted work listed in item #1 above. Identify each page that allegedly contains infringing material by providing its URL; (iii) Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you (email address is preferred); (iv) Include the following statement: “I have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted materials as described above is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”; (v) Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.” ; (vi) Sign the paper; and (vii) Send the written communication to our designated contact. Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing the notification.
VIII NOTIFICATION OF ALLEGED UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
If you believe in good faith that any unlawful activity is taking place on or through this Site please promptly report the same to us by sending written notice by regular mail (not by email) to the following address: DN Invest Ltd, 27 Old Gloucester Street, WC1N 3AX London, United Kingdom. Please include the following information in your Notice of Unlawful Activity: (i) your full name, address, telephone number and email address; (ii) full details of the location on this Site of the material or information in question (including the URL of the link shown on the Website where such material or information may be found); and (iii) full details of the unlawful nature of the activity or material or information in question.
IX WHAT WE WILL DO WHEN WE RECEIVE A NOTICE OF INFRINGEMENT OR NOTICE OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY
If we receive full and proper notification of an alleged infringement of Intellectual Property Rights or of any unlawful activity occurring on or through this Site or of any unlawful information being submitted or uploaded on or to this Site, we will take such action which we believe to be appropriate in the circumstances. Without limiting the foregoing, we will make an attempt to secure the voluntary take down of the Content which is the subject of any Notice of Infringement or Notice of Unlawful Activity.
X DISCLAIMER: YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
1.YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
2. DOMAIN NAME PRICES ARE NOT FIXED AND MAY DROP
3. THE PRICE OF THE FURNITURE.WORLD DOMAIN MAY BE CHANGED (BUT NOT AFTER WE ENTER INTO A BINDING AGREEMENT)
4. THE FURNITURE.WORLD DOMAIN HAS THE RENEWAL PRICE OF $440 AT UNIREGISTRY, WHICH IS NORMAL FOR PREMIUM DOMAINS LIKE THIS ONE AND IS NOTHING COMPARED TO ALL THE BENEFITS THAT THIS DOMAIN BRINGS. PLEASE CONTACT US REGARDING THIS IF NEEDED.
5. FURNITURE.WORLD IS THE OWNER OF THE FURNITURE.WORLD DOMAIN AND IT IS CLEAR OF LIABILITIES AND CAN BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR DOMAIN ACCOUNT WITHOUT ANY CONCERNS.
6. THE OWNER OF THE DOMAIN LISTED IN WHOIS IS THE REAL OWNER AND YOU MAY CONTACT HIM DIRECTLY ANYTIME YOU DECIDE SO
7. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE QUALITY OF THE CONTENT OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, (iii) OR THAT THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND THE SERVERS ON WHICH THE WEB WEBSITE AND CONTENT ARE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
8. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
9. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
10. THIS WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, MARKET DATA, STOCK QUOTES, DOMAIN PRICES OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT IN THIS WEBSITE IS OBTAINED, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, SUCH CONTENT, INCLUDING THE MARKET DATA, IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE.
11. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY FURNITURE.WORLD AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
XI LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FURNITURE.WORLD SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) WHATSOEVER.
XIV GENERAL TERMS
If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion of the Agreement will be construed consistent with applicable law. The remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. Any failure on the part of Furniture.world to enforce any provision of this Agreement will not be considered a waiver of our right to enforce such provision. Our rights under this Agreement will survive any termination of this Agreement.
You agree that any cause of action related to or arising out of your relationship with the Furniture.world must commence within ONE year after the cause of action accrues. Otherwise, such cause of action is permanently barred.